Thursday 11 November 2021

More Catamarans And Canoes

Back in 2019 I shared how I'd made some South Sea canoes and catamarans for Galleys & Galleons. I said in the post that I'd look at expanding my fleet, and today, a mere two and a half years later, I made a start. 

I'm making six more bases of canoes and six more catamarans. That will give me a total of eight of each, which I can split into two forces.

I also mocked up a design for a large outrigger vessel.


The stats I've used for these vessels in the past are:

Catamarans - Q3 C2 - Lateen Rigged, Unarmed, Intimidating, Shallow Draft, Sweeps (24pts)

Canoes - Q2 C2 - Boats, Intimidating (28pts)

I'd run the outrigger as a catamaran, drop it to C1 and give it the Razee trait. I'd possibly consider giving the catamarans and the outrigger the Yare trait as well (making them 28pts)

2 comments:

  1. 2.5 years! Speedy work there KK. The sea background is a bit hallucinogenic but the models look ace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sorry about the acid-trip seascape of my cutting board :)

      (You'll be pleased to know that your comment wasn't flagged as spam this time :) )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...