Sunday 25 April 2021

Variant Gladiators for 'Blood, Sweat & Cheers'

I did a post last year where I went through some designs for alternative gladiator types for 'Blood, Sweat & Cheers', based on some of the more unusual types in my collection.

Yesterday I put them together onto cards, and you can download them HERE. They're not as pretty as the cards in the original game, but they are good enough to display the information. As you can see, the GLORY abilities are lifted from existing types. Maybe over time I may mix and match some or create ones of my own, but I didn't want to break the balance of the game too much.

Anyway, I hope you find a use for them. Any thoughts or comments on new types or changes to abilities are more than welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...